This white paper addresses issues with Kaplan turbine runner blade trunnion sealing and how to achieve improved reliability and environmental compliance. A survey among Kaplan owners found that failing or inefficient runner blade trunnion sealing accounted for 60% of turbine leakage. This paper includes a checklist for selecting the best seal.
You will learn:
- How to address common blade runner trunnion sealing challenges.
- The history behind Kaplan Turbines and how they work.
- Turbine system arrangements and the use of oil.
- Environmental concerns and trends.
- Steps to achieving optimal runner blade trunnion sealing.
To receive the free download, enter your contact details and submit.