Chesterton® industrial lubricant solutions are engineered to reduce operational costs by extending equipment life and improving plant efficiency. These high-performance industrial greases, oils, pastes, and compounds are designed to provide corrosion protection, deliver energy savings, and reduce lubricant usage.
Avoid the Primary Cause of Bearing Failure
Did you know that 64% of bearing failures are caused by insufficient or improper lubrication?* Chesterton’s high-performance lubricants take this concern off the table.
Our automatic lubrication products including advanced greases, oils, and automated dispensing systems are engineered to increase bearing life reliability as well as lower maintenance and operating costs.
Learn more about this comprehensive line of products and Chesterton’s Bearing Reliability Program.
Protect Against the “4 H” Threats
To help you reduce the cost of premature bearing failure, the Chesterton team will determine the root cause of your plant’s early bearing failures and recommend the best lubrication solutions to mitigate the effects of:
- High temperature
- High load
- Human error
Our regional support team will review your specific challenges and needs to find the best combination of products. Too much or too little lubrication is often the root cause of bearing failure issues, and the Chesterton staff will provide expert guidance on the proper amounts for specific applications.
5 Cs for Proper Lubrication
- Correct technology for area of use
- Correct quantity of grease for bearing
- Correct frequency based on operational environment
- Correct procedure to regrease
- Correct monitoring of equipment
Chesterton combines automatic lubricators with Quiet Bearing Technology (QBT) grease to extend bearing life and reliability. Our products offer:
- Excellent corrosion protection
- High load-carrying ability
- Best-in-class water and chemical washout resistance
- Worry-free, automatic grease dispensers that deliver the ideal amount of grease at optimal intervals
- Reduced lubricant consumption