Perth, Western Australia – 22/01/21
Chesterton is pleased to announce one-for-all 650 Advanced Machinery Lubricant(AML) for chain, pneumatics and other mechanical assemblies in industrial, commercial and food & beverage markets. It is formulated with a unique food-grade plant-derived ester blend making it a high performing, readily biodegradable, environmentally friendly and worker safe lubricating oil. It provides outstanding protection against wear in valves, pistons and other pneumatic components. It cleans and removes gums and varnish while lubricating chains, ropes and other machinery assemblies.
650 AML is designed for the end-users that are looking for a high performing environmentally friendly and worker safe alternative to petroleum-based oils. 650 AML will meet safety and environmental compliance and will perform better than petroleum-based products.
650 AML has several benefits when used for lubrication of pneumatics, chains, ropes or machinery assemblies
- Readily Biodegradable
- Environmentally safe plant-derived ester technology
- Low mist hazard, low odour
- Self-cleaning, removes residue and sticky build-up
- Low coefficient friction of 0.05 (ASTM D3233), significantly reduces power consumption
- Reduces wear, scar diameter of 0.395 (ASTM 4172), prolongs equipment life
- Silicone free
- Safe on all metals, most polymers and plastics*
- NSF H1 certified, allowed to use in food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry
650 AML is intended for all industries. However, it will prove significantly beneficial in the industries where the pneumatic applications require high moisture absorption and dry chain applications require high weld carrying and excellent cleaning ability. Industries such as Pulp & Paper, wood and laminate, Chemical, Refineries, Mining, Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical will see an increase in the life of chains and pneumatics immediately after the use of 650 AML. Intended areas of use are, but not limited to:
- Robotic, Automated and Process Controlled Pneumatic Systems containing Pneumatic Cylinders, Solenoids, Actuators, Valves, Presses, Air Tools etc
- Assembly/Conveyor Chain. Such as Automotive Assembly, General Manufacturing (White goods, Tire and Rubber, Pulp and Paper), Lubricant applied by Automatic Mist or Spray lubrication systems
- Wire rope, cables and hoists for Cranes, Lifts and Conveyors
- Air mist lubrication of Bearing for higher speed, hot services to 200C depending on bearing size and rpm
|650 AML Ordering Information|
|Reorder #||Container Size|
|85944||650 AML 475 ML|
|85898||650 AML 20 L|
|85949||650 AML 208 L|
About A.W. Chesterton Company
Operating in over 100 countries around the world, Chesterton is recognized as a leading provider of knowledge backed solutions and expert service for Rotary, Stationary, and Fluid Power equipment supported by a comprehensive line of industrial fluid sealing solutions, high-performance protective coatings, and specialty industrial lubrication. Chesterton operates in Australia and New Zealand through Chesterton distribution partners, which are strategically located to support Australia and New Zealand market.
Chesterton products are sold exclusively through a network of authorised and specialised Chesterton distributors to ensure that you are always purchasing genuine Chesterton products, serviced by experts and covered by Chesterton product warranty.
Product Management Contact:
Regional Manager – ANZ
Marketing Manager APAC