Kaplan Blade Runner Seals
Chesterton Customseal’s innovative split, interlock, polymer sealing technology was designed for use in blade pitch control systems, found in Kaplan turbine runners, to improve reliability and minimise environmental concerns. The bi-directional seal design allows for precise positioning of blades while sealing the hydraulic fluid in and river water out.
- Interlock design seals oil in and water out
- Proprietary low friction polymer enables accurate blade positioning
- Split design minimizes turbine downtime and maintenance costs
Polymer Seals for Wicket Gates
Chesterton Customseal experts have developed tailored sealing solutions, for wicket gate cylinders, that provide long-term reliability. Our abrasion-resistant polymer materials with robust designs that accommodate these slow, rotary, oscillating equipment conditions are ideal for cold water service use.
- High-integrity, reliable sealing for slow, rotary, oscillating applications
- Unique designs eliminate continual adjustments
- Durable polymer material compensates